Saturday, June 25, 2011
I wrote this on my retreat with coworkers a bit over a week ago,   just now ready to share.


.........Often times life is about being able to capitalize on the many different opportunities that randomly present themselves and today I am going to do just that. After a really challenging school year full of tears, laughter, confusion and trauma, I am heading to a overnight retreat in Sonoma with the school site staff.  There are many things I am not able to do because of finances, kid obligations or even time. When the opportunity cea for an overnight get away, I am learning to take it and make it valuable for me.

The weather is nice and the sun is shining here in Sonoma. It feels like a whole different world that is not filled with chaos, busyness and expectations.

What I like about some of the things that I am experiencing what many people don't understand and the many sacrifices that are made to support the lives of others is exhausting and yet rewarding at the same time.  I have been honored to work with some of the most fabulous people in the world and I have appreciated every moment of it.








0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I